[nycphp-talk] [OT] XSS, Joomla & Remote Shells

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Thu Jun 28 22:22:25 EDT 2007

Just for reference:
http://wordpress.org/development/2007/03/upgrade-212/

BTW, you said it nicely, the point being that many smaller shops
don't have time for monitoring items that Snort or Tripwire pick up
(Network Security Monitoring).  Neither do I but staying on top of
the packages you do run and the available signatures via RSS/email @
least keep you aware of what is out there.

- Jon