[nycphp-talk] File upload form (was: Re: (no subject))

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Sun Sep 17 11:38:12 EDT 2006

Hi,

         ah yes, but that check is done after the file is already in
temporary storage on the server, means after the HTML form submitted it.
That isn't that difficult and I implemented that for now (although I have
to admit that your code is half of mine and does the same thing). I want to
screen the soon to be uploads before anything gets submitted, which means I
need something that works on the client side. Would be nice to have client
side PHP scripting... :/

         Thanks for the short version.

                 David