[nycphp-talk] trouble getting PHP to point to correct libxml2 on mac...

Ron Pastore RPastore at militaryservco.com
Thu Aug 24 12:14:32 EDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if any mac users out there have gotten their PHP
installation to point to a fresh libxml2 (not the older version 2.6.16
that comes with OSX 10.4...  ) No matter where I point to in my
configure string, it only recognizes the 2.6.16 version... I've tried
using darwin ports, as well as compiling my own  libxml2... But no
luck... Also, put the new libxml2 dir at the beginning of my path, no
luck either... Any help would be much appretiated...?

ron