[nycphp-talk] Re: Getting back to shopping carts [ WAS Re: Liability protection for consultants?]

leam leam at reuel.net
Fri Feb 11 13:03:19 EST 2005

> On 11/02/05 00:00 -0500, Mitch Pirtle wrote:
> > You must be using some 3rd party goodies for all of this, as Mambo
> > does not download packages.
>
> It was the phpshop_installer I was trying to use.
>
> > I'd suggest downloading the phpShop component from here:
> >
> > http://mamboforge.net/frs/?group_id=38&release_id=2916
>
> >From the way I read it, this page contains a version of Mambo with
> phpshop already integrated.  I'm going to try that.
>
> Thanks.
>

> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Faber

Interestingly, a fellow LUG member down here works for an ISP and
they'll give local LUG members a $50/month/1U colocation deal. Speaking
of isolating the host makes this good timing. Now if I can just figure
out a way to make it pay but not be quite so "shared", it'd be neat.
Especially since I can take all the PHP security stuff and set up a
decently secure server.  :)

ciao!

leam