[nycphp-talk] Liability protection for consultants?

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 15:38:28 EST 2005

I'd like to add that regardless of where you host, or what software
you use, or what services you provide or what you charge - if you
develop software for money, then you absolutely need liability
insurance.

Trust me on this one... Someday you might find yourself 'collateral
damage' as the result of some bigger firms being more dangerous and
resistant to legal attack, so the little guy gets crushed between the
clashing titans.

If you write code for people and accept money for it, you MUST get
liability insurance.

-- Mitch, and I am NOT an insurance salesman ;-)