[nycphp-talk] PHP + Windows + cURL

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Fri Jun 4 13:17:17 EDT 2004

 Adam Trachtenberg writes:
> On Fri, 4 Jun 2004, Tim Gales wrote:
>
> > ssleay.dll is dependent on libeay32.dll
> >
> > have you got a libeay32.dll
> > in your 'extensions' directory?
>
> Yes. I set my extensions dir to c:/php/ and moved
> php_curl.dll from ext/ to the root directory. Inside c:/php/
> I have both libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll.
>
> Now it says it can't find ssleay32.dll. Do I need to add
> c:/php/ to some form of Windows library search path?

I would advise you to keep libeay32.dll in the
extension directory (I think for you that would be:
c:\php\ext )

That is, have both ssleay32.dll and libeay32.dll in
the extension directory.

Then set you (system wide) path to include both
c:\php (where you execute php from) and
c:\php\ext (where your extensions are)

That should work --

T. Gales & Associates
'Helping People Connect with Technology'

http://www.tgaconnect.com