[nycphp-talk] PHP + Windows + cURL

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Fri Jun 4 12:50:57 EDT 2004

Normally if you drop these into Windows/System32 you will be ok.  This is
considered the /usr/lib of Windows ...

The only problem with some apps is if you have multiple copies laying
around ... (like cygwin will complain, etc) - which by the way Id
recommend installing if you can just to get around better.

If you right click Computer somewhere you can find a place to set
Environment variables like PATH, but normally if you just drop to System32
all goes well.

- Jon

--
pgp key: http://www.jonbaer.net/jonbaer.asc
fingerprint: F438 A47E C45E 8B27 F68C 1F9B 41DB DB8B 9A0C AF47