[nycphp-talk] Wordpress & Ajax

Dan Horning dan.horning at planetnoc.com
Fri Jul 8 12:25:08 EDT 2011

Margaret,

This list exists to help php developers connect and create solutions -
we have some very deeply involved members that can answer some deep
questions - hopefully next time you ask a question on here you're able
to share details of what you are trying to do - chances are someone here
has already solved it or can take your project from a week to a day with
their answers. Intellectual Property and Confidentiality often get in
the way of speed and growth but if a client is willing to pay you more
then it's sometimes worthwhile.

hope you find the answer to your need!

On 7/8/2011 11:41 AM, Darryle Steplight wrote:
> Hey Margaret,
>         1. Just because a file uses jquery that doesn't mean it has
> ajax functionality. You still have to make the ajax call on your own
> if the showcase.js file isn't doing so.
>         2. I'm not worried about  the details of your project. I was
> going to help you and provide a solution on how I used my own jquery
> ajax solution for my own wordpress project, but like you so
> professionally said it "that's your problem".  Good luck.
>
> On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 11:35 AM, Margaret Waldman<mmwaldman at nyc.rr.com>  wrote:
>> Darryle,
>>
>> I see the file showcase.js in the themes/js directory uses jquery, which
>> means jquery must be included, which means it should have ajax
>> functionality.  And, don't worry about the details of my project.  That's my
>> problem.  :-)
>>
>> Margaret

Dan Horning

American Digital Services - Where you are only limited by imagination.
dan.horning at planetnoc.com :: http://www.americandigitalservices.com
1-518-444-0213 x502 . toll free 1-800-863-3854 . fax 1-888-474-6133
PO Box 746, Troy, NY 12181