[nycphp-talk] ZF Tutorial written by Rob Allen

Anthony Wlodarski ant92083 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 11:30:22 EDT 2010

Hello,

I was trying to get situated with ZF and get my feet on solid ground with
the framework.  The official ZF API and Reference guides lacking quite bad
but little did I know that Rob Allen sits in a few chat rooms I freqent on
Freenode (#phpc).  Take a look at it if you are just getting up and running
like myself.  Quite basic but it gives you the juicy stuff on the MVC
pattern it uses as well as working with forms, layouts, views, and
validation.

http://akrabat.com/zend-framework-tutorial/

-Anthony

--