[nycphp-talk] Trying to decide between MDB2 and PHP PDO

Guilherme Blanco guilhermeblanco at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 10:29:00 EDT 2009

Hi, have you already considered an ORM tool to deal with it for you?

Your situation seems to reflect the exact need for it.

Here is the list of some:
Doctrine
Propel
Outlet
dORM
Lumine

Personally I use Doctrine. It's the most complete of all. That's why
in 2007 I onboarded the project! :-)

Cheers,

Sent from my iPhone