[nycphp-talk] PHP Blogs, Multiple Blogs

Compustretch compustretch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 17:35:20 EST 2009

I would be remiss if I did not mention Drupal for multiple blogs. It rocks
"out of the box" and is set up for multiple blogs/installs I should also
mention Joomla! for single blogs, it's far more advanced than b2evolution
(actually it has a b2evolution plugin) and it skins faster than a cat.
(Faster than Drupal, some would say) and hosts a bevy of extensions. And in
truth you can set it up for multiple blogs as easily as Drupal, although
they use completely different approaches.

-Forest Mars
--
"In theory, theory and practice are exactly the same.
In practice, they're completely different."