[nycphp-talk] Another stupid thing

Michele Waldman mmwaldman at nyc.rr.com
Sun Feb 1 12:15:25 EST 2009

I'm sorry for all these stupid posts.  I'm in the middle of a learning
process.  It's always darkest before the dawn.

I see cookies are viewable and editable.

Does anyone know if any browsers allow the user to view and edit the request
Authorization?

If I hack the mod_auth_digest file to include mysql, which I haven't
verified is totally possible, yet, am I wasting my time.

Basic authorization isn't flexible enough.

What I want is to use AuthType in a secure fashion.

Does it work like that?

Is that stupid, too?

I'm not going to be using real Digest on my server, why does mod_auth_mysql
have to be Basic?

Margaret