[nycphp-talk] [OT] - Politics.com

Petros Ziogas petros.ziogas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 18:49:30 EDT 2008

I think it is a very solid effort, well done. On a great domain of course.

Only thing that might confuse a user, is the different behavior on the
article links.

You have to click on the "x comments" in order to stay in politics.com,
every other link send to the actual story.

I believe it needs a little clarification. It works like digg but even
digg.com can seem peculiar to a first visitor.

Petros Ziogas
Athens, Greece