[nycphp-talk] HTML to PDF converter

Austin Smith asmith at observer.com
Wed Feb 27 18:14:32 EST 2008

I've used Open Office with unoconv --
http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/unoconv/

Our PHP scripts which needed access to the routine just backticked the
command, like `python unoconv document.html -o pdf` though that command may
be a bit off. Very, very nice output, and it would accept nearly any
document format, so we used it (primarily, actually) to convert document
formats to HTML for full text searching.