[nycphp-talk] Thank you NYPhP -- Kerbeaz launches!

Rolan Yang rolan at omnistep.com
Thu Feb 14 21:43:37 EST 2008

Cliff Hirsch wrote:
> NYPhP:
>
> I have been holding off on this, waiting until things are “perfect”,
> but finally realized that could be an eternity. So...
>
> Kerbeaz went live on Monday. I thought the hard part was behind me,
> but now the true adventure begins — building traffic.

> Many thanks,
> Cliff

You didn't mention the website address, but I guess most people who
assume it to be kerbeaz.com.
What an interesting concept. I didn't quite get it a first, but after
browsing around and reading the "About" section, it became clearer.
Now, if I could only figure a way of using the Kerbeaz site to curb my
internet addiction :)

~Rolan