[nycphp-talk] NYC web dev courses?

Edward Potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 21:39:00 EDT 2008

I've been a php person for close to 10 years. These days I find myself
slowly playing more and more with Ruby. PHP is great of course, pays
my rent, but Ruby seems to be luring me in.  Just fun learning
something new.

It's aways good to have a few programming languages under your belt.
Also the jQuery/CSS combo is really exploding these days, you can do
some amazing things in that space.

Some Ruby (and other cool books here):
http://www.pragprog.com/titles

And if you want to have lots of fun, start diving into the Google API.
Mashing up maps with myql is a great place to turn out some cool
applications.

:-)  ed

--
IM/iChat: ejpusa