[nycphp-talk] using PHP mail function on Windows server?

Kristina Anderson ka at kacomputerconsulting.com
Wed Apr 23 19:28:51 EDT 2008

Hi everyone --

My current client's app is a PHP 4 site running on a Windows box (don't
ask...I have no idea why).  I'm trying to use the mail() function and
the mail isn't cooperating.

(Two things that I noticed in phpinfo() are that Internal Sendmail
Support for Windows is enabled and the Zend engine is installed.

So maybe I could/should be using another method to send the mails, or
there is a trick that I'm not aware of that I need to use to get this
to work?)

It's not necessarily super high volume but we will be sending a
significant amount of automated emails to registered people on the site.

Thanks for any help...

--Kristina  (completely Uncertified in PHP and Unsure why the mail is
not sending!)