[nycphp-talk] PHP5 hosting?

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Wed Oct 31 15:37:47 EDT 2007

Yeah very good point ... in fact it's probably a good idea to remain a
little (or super) skeptical of really *any* shared hosting type of
setup.  Your paranoia level around your app + business requirements
usually dictates (or should) how you are going to initially setup.
You do get what you pay for.  Cheap hosting == cheap security (opinion).

- Jon