[nycphp-talk] Learning SQL - Resources & Recommendations

Anthony Wlodarski aw at sap8.com
Sat Nov 3 20:37:00 EDT 2007

I have also learned a lot just by reading MySQL documentation (and it
was bloody hell trying to learn how to combat SQL injection but I think
I got a grasp on it).  A good way I also learned the rights and wrong
was playing in PHPMyAdmin and just testing queries on data that was just
there to play with.

-Anthony