[nycphp-talk] PHP Form submit

Rahmin Pavlovic rahmin at insite-out.com
Mon Jun 11 11:56:57 EDT 2007

Not exactly sure what you're doing onclick (which may or may not be
affecting this), but it sounds like Safari is getting confused by multiple
events.

Try capturing the form submission instead of the click:

<form action="#" method="get" onsubmit="return good(this)">

Whereas:

function good(form) {

    // do your stuff, but 'return true' to submit to action:
    return true;
}