[nycphp-talk] Subscription Billing and Querying account status

Ben Sgro (ProjectSkyline) ben at projectskyline.com
Mon Apr 30 10:11:44 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm using paypal to take CC payments from clients.

One of our products, is subscription based, and I need to be able to
check if the client has paid for the month. And if not, I'd like to suspend
access.

Can this be done w/paypal.

If not, what type of E-Commerce or Merchant account allows that?

Currently, I just have a link directly to paypal, and once they pay, I create the account.

I'd like to automate this process, be able to query the account status, and even
send out reoccuring billing/invoices.

Any ideas/experiances?

Thanks!

- Ben