[nycphp-talk] wonderful presentation on Tuesday

Susan Shemin susan_shemin at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 17:19:17 EDT 2007

That makes sense with database data, but how about "hijacking" the submit button by putting their script on the button/image that sends the login info to a different domain site?

I'm not really looking for a specific how it's done (of course), but more for how ever is it possible if the webpage code is in a secure place?