[nycphp-talk] output to Dymo LW400 label printer?

R. Mariotti r.mariotti at fdcx.net
Wed Nov 29 13:32:41 EST 2006

Fellow PHP'ers;

I've been working with a Dymo USB attached label printer on a Linux
system piping my output to lp which prints through cups to the
referenced printer.  It actually does work!!!

However, I need to control the sizes, fonts, styles, graphics, etc
output that is printed.  I've searched groups.google, Dymo's site, just
about anywhere I could think of to no avail.

Has ANYONE been able to control this printer from within a PHP program
either by sending embedded escape sequences or adding -o option
parameters to the output string?

If so, I would LOVE to get some insight of how you accomplished that.

I've tried just about everything I have found and/or could think of and
nothing seems to make a difference.

Anyone???

Thanks,

bobmct