[nycphp-talk] [OT] live slide-show delivery via browser only

Allen Shaw ashaw at polymerdb.org
Mon Nov 6 14:06:54 EST 2006

Hi Peter,

Those are actually quite interesting; thanks for the references.  They
do seem to be attempting the same goal as me, but I'm not sure the
MS-only requirements are going to fit my needs.  From what I can see,
this is a pure-play MS solution, relying on PowerPoint (obviously) and
the Windows IIS server or a third-party NetShow server.

 > 100% Microserfs...
 > assured to be counter intuitive...

Can't say you didn't warn me, can I?  :-)

Thanks,
Allen

--
Allen Shaw