[nycphp-talk] Mysql Client Version Wrong.

Hans Kaspersetz lamolist at cyberxdesigns.com
Fri Mar 31 13:19:13 EST 2006

I have a windows xp box with php4 on apache 1.3 and php5 on apache 2 and
the db is MySQL 4.1.  When I start the php5 apache phpinfo reports
Client API version 4.1.18.  When I start php4 and Apache 1.3 phpinfo
reports Client API version 3.23.blah.  I can not figure out how to
update my client version for the php4 instance.  When I try to connect
to the 4.1 db with the php it complains about the wrong client.  There
was at some point 3.23 on this box, but that was ages ago.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Hans