[nycphp-talk] Testing session authentication - multiple apps

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Thu Feb 23 15:44:30 EST 2006

Cool.  Interestingly enough I'm viewing the session cookies set by one
of my apps and it appears that none of my parameters are being set (e.g.
session name, expire time, etc.).

I know this was working previously, but I'm not sure if I've checked
this out since our server upgraded from PHP4 to PHP5, perhaps there is
something inherent in the versions or our admins changed some ini
settings.  I dunno, two steps forward, one step back it seems.  Time for
more investigation.  Grumble.

-Aaron