[nycphp-talk] Query result state strategy

Ophir Prusak prusak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 22:56:24 EST 2006

to quote chris -
"security isn't black and white - it's shades of gray"

but to the point - I'd have to add, it really depends on how big of a
deal is it if someone does something they're not supposed to do.

If this is an ecommerce site - then obviously security is a very big deal.
if it's a bulletin board on an intranet ...

well, you get the point.