[nycphp-talk] Zend IDE problems and the Apple MACs as develomentplatforms

Mark Withington mwithington at PLMresearch.com
Wed Dec 13 13:13:48 EST 2006

I'm told you can boot-up in Windows, parallels let's you run them both (osx
and win) at the same time - which is nice when you're doing gui stuff and
want to see what it looks like on ie, safari, etc.

On 12/13/06, Cliff Hirsch <cliff at pinestream.com> wrote:

>  Is Parallels the way to go to run Windows on a MAC? Don't bother with the
> Apple or any other solution?

Mark

--------------------------
Mark L. Withington