[nycphp-talk] Newbie seeks PHP installation help / suggestions

Bob Paul Bob at madison-atlantic.com
Sat Dec 9 12:22:07 EST 2006

Hello,

I am totally new to PHP and NYPHP.  I've been trying for several days now to
install PHP, Apache and MySQL on my Win/XP system.

The Apache web server is functioning but I'm lost in the PHP configuration
files and have not a clue how to activate PHP.  The Apache web server
totally ignores the PHP script inside my little HelloWorld.php -

 <head>
  <title>PHP Test</title>
 </head>
 <?php echo '<p>Hello World from PHP</p>'; ?>

I'm about to start searching through the NYPHP message archives, but if you
happen to know a link that will help me, I'd greatly appreciate hearing
about it.

All the best,
Bob

  _____