[nycphp-talk] Prentice Hall Discounts

Hans C. Kaspersetz hans at cyberxdesigns.com
Thu Oct 13 18:44:02 EDT 2005

Prentice Hall has asked me to let you know that NY PHP members can
purchase books for  35% off list price discount with free UPS shipping,
by purchasing directly from Prentice Hall.

Visit: www.phptr.com/title/0131867164

Add the book to the Shopping Cart
At Checkout Step #3 [Payment Method], enter coupon code: "usergroup".
[Coupon expires 12/31/05]

The disclaimer here is they send me books to review regularly.  I have a new book that will be donated to NY PHP for the give away this month or next:"Core Web Application Development with PHP and MySQL".  Looks like a good book, it is certainly thick.

I hope this isn't considered a commercial post.  Hmmm.....

Thanks,
Hans K
http://www.cyberxdesigns.com