[nycphp-talk] pharma merchant processor

aaron aaron at aarond.com
Thu Nov 10 10:32:05 EST 2005

I have the code developed I just need my client to get a merchant
account setup. Please see my original post below:

My original post

"I know there have been talks about online merchant processors, but can anyone
recommend one that will handle pharmaceutical related products?  My client says
he will just be selling home health care products and not prescriptions, but
seems to keep getting his applications denied."