[nycphp-talk] AddType application/x-httpd-php .gif .jpg .etc

csnyder chsnyder at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 17:16:06 EST 2005

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:10:55 -0500, Andrew Yochum <andrew at plexpod.com> wrote:

> Actually, if the execution ends in the prepend like I described in a
> accelerator-specific?

My only point was that the prepend would be opcode. If there aren't
any <?php tags in the image, then there's nothing to compile there,
right?

If you use just the prepend you'll spend some time second-guessing
Apache's request -> filename resolution won't you? Maybe not that much
time, never mind.

--
Chris Snyder
http://chxo.com/