[nycphp-talk] Automatically Generating Code from the Database

Joshua S. Freeman jfreeman at nybg.org
Tue Mar 22 10:58:13 EST 2005

I know of a tool written in Java that can sort of do that... It takes any
structured data and builds a database, a GUI and a search engine for all of
the data...

But the woman who built it is trying to make a commercial product out of
it...  It's not FOSS.

J.

--

COMPUTER HELPDESK (when inside the Garden): http://helpdesk.nybg.org/
Joshua S. Freeman

intended for a specific individual/group of individuals and a specific
purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not an intended recipient, you
should delete this message.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of
this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.