[nycphp-talk] Problems After Install Of Xammp. Help Please

Fee, Patrick J (US SSA) patrick.fee at baesystems.com
Fri Jun 10 10:51:37 EDT 2005

Thanks, I did not know that Xammp sets up it's own httpd.conf.  But that
make sense, considering the ability to remove it by simply deleting the
directory structure.

DO you like using Xammp?

Patrick J. Fee
IT Software Analysis Solutions Group Manager
13900 Connecticut Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20906-2919
Tel: (202) 231-1418
Cel: (240) 401-6820