[nycphp-talk] any good mambo (adding component) documentation?

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 13:06:26 EDT 2005

Hey Leila,

Andrew Eddie (fearless development leader for Mambo) has written a
two-part series on creating components for Mambo, you can see them
here:

http://help.mamboserver.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=11&id=135&Itemid=64

Running out the door, but will most definitely be reading the
Drupal/Mambo comparison when I get back - thanks for the link!

--
Mitch Pirtle
Mambo Core Developer