[nycphp-talk] PLEASE test PEAR XML_RPC 1.2.0

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Tue Feb 22 01:42:07 EST 2005

Hi Folks:

I think/hope/pray I've come up with the final release candidate for the
XML_RPC package.  This is a widely used and vitally important utility, so
I don't want anyone getting burned by upgrading to the stable version when
it comes out.

If you use the PEAR XML_RPC package, PLEASE, get the latest version and
test it out.

    via PEAR installer:
        pear upgrade XML_RPC-beta

    via a tar file: