[nycphp-talk] Dedicated Hosts

Paul Reinheimer preinheimer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 10:22:22 EDT 2005

I've got a server with ServerMatrix, I've got root so the servers got whatever
I want on it. Getting it with plesk is an extra $20/mnth.
http://servermatrix.com/

I'm dropping $89/mnth for my server, with no plesk, so it's more than
you were looking to spend, but I've been very happy with the level of
service I've received over the past year (which really has just meant
that they don't bother me and the server never goes offline :) ).

Hrm, it looks like prices have gone up, wait for a sale :)

paul

On 8/2/05, Jonathan <hendler at simmons.edu> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Could y'all recommend a dedicated server host at 60-70 / mo. w/ plesk?
> (and minimal setup fee). I currently have a VPS and it's a bit sluggish.
>
> - Jonathan Hendler

Paul Reinheimer
Zend Certified Engineer