[nycphp-talk] Off Topic: International Outsourcing

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Wed Jun 30 11:29:30 EDT 2004

What would be the strongest authentication process for this do you think?
For example is tunneling ssh or stunnel the very best method considering
that a) both end points have to be setup on the box already (user) and b)
using public key authentication is considered "safe" for the time being.

Im trying to think in terms of a smooth safe transaction (ive seen alot of
recommendations for "Secure-XML" but have not followed up on it in a
while, OASIS had their own method from what I recall.

- Jon

--
pgp key: http://www.jonbaer.net/jonbaer.asc
fingerprint: F438 A47E C45E 8B27 F68C 1F9B 41DB DB8B 9A0C AF47