[nycphp-talk] php cms software

Daniel Krook danielk at us.ibm.com
Sat Jan 31 17:09:49 EST 2004

Not sure if this is a positive or negative but Sun and NASA use Plone to
manage their Mars probe simulation website  : )
http://mars.telascience.org/home/

> Absolutely!  Having worked with Zope/Plone for years I gotta say
> everyone should at least look at it.  Totally different animal with
> complex requirements (and installation in a production environment is
> almost not possible) - but man, when it is going it is incredible...
>
> I'm happy to answer any questions about Zope/Plone for those interested.

Daniel Krook, Application Developer, Production Services, ibm.com
1133 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, NY 10604
Tel: (914) 642-4474, Tieline 224-4474
danielk at us.ibm.com

Personal: http://info.krook.org/
Persona: http://w3.ibm.com/persona/users/9/0/x/90MC212-P.html