[nycphp-talk] Re: herdocs and variable resolution

Jeff Siegel jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Thu Jan 8 06:00:04 EST 2004

Some of this is dealt with in the first chapter on strings. What I found
when reading the book is that it has to be read carefully since there
are cross-references to other sections of the book ("recipes") and
additional references to the PHP site. There are other things you can do
with heredocs...see page 12.

Jeff

--
Found on the Simpson's Website:
"Ooooooh, they have the internet on computers now!"