[nycphp-talk] NYC photos wanted for NYPHP Linuxworld Video

Chris Snyder csnyder at chxo.com
Fri Jan 2 16:09:37 EST 2004

I'm creating a promotional video that will serve as eye candy at out
Linuxworld booth, and I need a great many pictures of New York City and
the surrounding region, up to and including the city where you live
(even if it's in Australia, what the heck).

Contributors will be blessed by Linus Torvalds, or in the absence of
Linus, by the next-most-famous-person willing to watch the video. We'll
let you know.

If you have cityscapes / landscapes you want to contribute, please
contact me off list for uploading info.

   csnyder ( @chxo.com )