Web Developer position

Daniel Kushner nyphp at websapp.com
Thu Oct 24 11:06:47 EDT 2002

Got this on a different mailing list. Maybe one of you guy  is interested:

My company is looking to fill the following position:

Sports Systems is looking for a well-rounded web developer
that is able to take ownership of a project from start to
finish.  The Web Developer needs to be able to develop
requirements, design, implement and support Web sites.

Responsibilities include working on all of Sports Systems?
web sites as well as clients? sites created by Sports
Systems using our own content management system.

Job Qualifications: Cold Fusion, SQL Server 2000
Job also involves: FoxPro, relational database design, IIS
5.0, XML, CSS, JavaScript, WebTrends Reporting Center,
Flash

We would prefer someone interested in sports since the
company provides services to sports teams and leagues at
the college and professional level.

Please send resume and cover letter to Michelle Kempner,
michelle at sportssystems.com.