[nycphp-talk] install php 4.2.2 with mysql & apache

P. Fawcett fawcett at bard.edu
Thu Oct 10 12:12:10 EDT 2002

well i've certainly hit the admin confusion here, & prbly mismatches

since i've got apache & php installed via binary (or source - still
confused on that) but mysql is rpm'd, so i'll rpm -e the mysql & install
it over again w/the binary (or source).  would hate to change the apache
or php as they're working!  & i'll just reconfig the php with the client
lib /configure --with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql as to me that seems cleaner
& besides you also recommended it!  nice to have thought process in a
new area confirmed