[nycphp-talk] OT ASP

jessica kelly jkelly at sussex.cc.nj.us
Wed Oct 9 12:36:06 EDT 2002

You may want to look at http://wwws.sun.com/software/chilisoft/ but it's not cheep.
I was looking for a similar solution a few years ago but then the module for apache was incomplete and did not mimic all of the MS ASP functions that I wanted to use. I imagine that they have improved it though.

I wound up using pws as a production server.

Jessica

>>> brian at preston-campbell.com 10/9/02 11:57:27 AM >>>
I have been dealt a project in ASP.  I know that a few people on the
list also develop ASP, so does anyone know of a download (preferably
free although not holding out any hopes) to parse my scripts on Linux /
Apache?  I'm coming in to this very late, the site only needs some
finalization and additions to the CMS but I want to work as usual, on my
local machine without FTPing every friggin minor edit.

Brian