Templating and authentication

Adam Fields fields at surgam.net
Tue Oct 8 00:52:02 EDT 2002

I just joined this list, although I've been coding in PHP for a while
now. It was good to meet some of you at the meetup last week!

I'm working on a dynamic configuration-driven autogenerated CMS in
PHP, and I'm looking for a templating system to hook into it for the
display side. I'm thinking something along the lines of velocity -
ideally even something that can read velocity templates (since I hope
to also port the system to java at some point).

Any suggestions?

(Also, Hans - please get in touch with me about your authentication
system, since I didn't get your email address.)

--
				- Adam

-----
Adam Fields, Managing Partner, fields at surgam.net
Surgam, Inc. is a technology consulting firm with strong background in
delivering scalable and robust enterprise web and IT applications.
http://www.adamfields.com