[nycphp-talk] best setup environment on iBook... ???

Jason Gordon fifreak at optonline.net
Thu Jul 18 12:44:36 EDT 2002

I too own an iBook, and I love it.  I agree with Wes, go to that
entropy.ch page and use his software.  Some additional tips:

You might have to edit /etc/httpd/httpd.conf
Look for all lines with php in them and uncomment them.
You may also have to add the following to the conf:
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

There is a binary mysql distro at www.yolke.com/oss
Its recommended by apple but I havent tried it.

I used entropy.ch's distribution but I followed these install
instructions:
http://developer.apple.com/internet/macosx/osdb.html

Good luck and Yay for ibook.

Jason