[nycphp-talk] Programming Work

Anirudhsinh Zala zala007 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 17 12:54:23 EDT 2002

hi..

i just have come to know...about these interesting tasks...

i am interested in joing all of you..in your projects and tasks..

but as u didn't mentions that those...."who r outside US can also join or
not"..so just asking that whether u allow..programmer to work on these
projects who r outside US and can do work from there..

pls provide proper info about this..

well..my name is Anirudh Zala...working in a software export company called
Globalebwise at india....company is finland-india based..so all business
applications are deveoped there and technical applciations are prepared at
india..

we use LAMP plus Dhtml, XML, Perl in deeloping web-based applications..i
have been working there since last 1.5 years..

well...waiitng for your kind reply..

your sincerely..

Anirudh Zala

"Only those who see the invisible can do the impossible..."