[nycphp-talk] Cycling through posted variables

Anirudh Zala zala007 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 10:12:09 EDT 2002

Hi all..

A am Anirudh Zala..just joined, your NYpHp group.

A am working in a software export company in INDIA called Globalwebwise..We
provide ..various type of web based solutions using LAMP+  tech..

AMP all u know..so "L" stands for Linux and "+" means we also use XML and
Perl to enhance power of this tech.. We r in this field since last 2
years..and we export softwares across Europe..specially Finland and UK..and
other countries..

I know all of you are familiar with above tech.. I have found that this
group is working nice and there r lots of developers and beginners have
joined this group..

This tech..is growing at fastest rate..and been very popular among
developers...though this tech... is new but very efficient and porvides
flexible solutions to..all customers..according to their requirement.

But latest developing in LAMP is WAP pHp which going to be popular soon..

Also best luck to all...developer..If u have any query or problems do ask
me..i will surely answer or help if possible..

Well ending up here..do remember 1 thing that in this field "Only those who
see the invisible can do the impossible"

Thanks,

Your sincerely,
Anirudh Zala
India