[nycphp-talk] PHP 4.3RC2 Module and Apache 2.0 revisited

evan heller evan.heller at alum.rpi.edu
Sun Dec 1 21:49:19 EST 2002

Sadly on windows 2000 I don't dare use apache 1.3
branch. It really does suck on windows but that's
what I'm bound to for now. I think I have figured
out the problem and tracked it down to an obscure
bug. I've spent probably 20-30 hours trying to
find this bug but it seems like if you use:

<Files *.php>
	SetOutputFilter PHP
	SetInputFilter PHP
</Files>

it will cause any file uploaded over 8500 bytes to
corrupt. Weird huh? Well, I'm off to do more
testing to see if this fix by removing those lines
works.

-Evan