PHP 4.3RC2 Module and Apache 2.0 revisited

evan heller evan.heller at alum.rpi.edu
Sun Dec 1 21:28:01 EST 2002

Hi:

Does anyone know why apache would corrupt files
over a few K. I am running Apache 2.0 with php as
a module and with virtual hosts. The upload
directory is set correctly and I'm running with
the open_basedir and safemode on.

Any thoughts or ideas why images would be
corrupted. For example, I have the system output
bad data and it says that a file sized: 63,887
bytes gets uploaded as 113,231 bytes?? Anyhow, I'm
confused why this would happen. Any help would be
of great assistance.

-Evan

--

Evan Heller